While I was thinking about making that first vertical garden I thought this version would be fun too! Pretty much the same process as here except I used an entire pallet instead of half (the only downside is it’s really heavy).
The boys were home sick this day but were dying to get outside into the sunshine so I let them play in the dirt for 10 minutes before I sent them back inside. And a little wine usually helps on projects like these where you don’t have to draw any straight lines. You’ll notice between the next picture and the last I added some extra flowers we had – definitely helped fill in the holes.